Singapore Watch Club

Top 10 most iconic watches

Discussion in 'General Watch Discussions' started by 19eightyeight, Nov 30, 2016.

1. The_horosexual

The_horosexual New Member

As I have very little knowledge in the brand, its not Portuguese per second, but IWC in general I feel is one of the more prominent main stream watch brands out there. Would the pilot perhaps be more iconic?

2. 19eightyeight

19eightyeight Member

actually, what about niche icons? eg. Dufour Simplicity? Widely recognised as the best finished watch in the world.

If we judge it according to bro UrbanTuran's criteria, it does check a few boxes.
    1. Has to be very recognisable (Check)
    2. Significant production life/quantity (No)
    3. Influenced the industry in terms of aesthetical design/movement innovation (Check, recognised by the industry for its finishing)
    4. A sexy historical story (optional) (Check)

Would such a niche haute horlogerie timepiece quality as an icon? Your thoughts bros?

3. horoproctologist

horoproctologist New Member

It's interesting, but there are no German nor Japanese watches in anyone's list. Are icons recognised by everyone, or just WIS?

I'm thinking of the Lange 1 and the Casio G-Shock. Instantly recognisable watches.

My top ten pick, in no particular order other than my own

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak
    Patek Philippe Nautilus
    Omega Speedmaster
    Casio G Shock
    Rolex Submariner
    ALS Lange 1
    Heuer Monaco
    Zenith El Primero
    JLC Reverso
    Panerai Luminor

4. Horologym

Horologym New Member

And here is my list of top 10 iconic pieces (imo), in no particular order:

1) Rolex, Submariner
    2) Omega, Speedmaster Professional
    3) JLC, Reverso
    4) Patek Philippe, Nautilus
    5) Audemars Piguet, Royal Oak
    6) A.Lange & Söhne, Lange 1
    7) Cartier, Santos
    8) Hueur, Monaco
    9) Zenith, El Primero
    10) IWC, Big Pilot

5. Arteray

Arteray New Member

6. 19eightyeight

19eightyeight Member

Wow good mention! Although I've also heard the Cartier Tank claiming that title too. Welcome to the forum brother Ray.

7. Arteray

Arteray New Member

My pleasure to be here bro,

what do you think about the idea that events or shifts and elovution of cultures that affect/changes the designs of watches.

For example Wartime brings about pilot watches and divers.

economy boom brings wealth and hence the development of more complicated pieces.

Cultural evolution brings about appreciation of craftsmanship hence pieces with higher quality finishing.

Social media and internet brought about the rise of independents

And more events that are out of my knowledge.
    My 2cents
    Ray

8. Blur_Shadow

Blur_Shadow New Member

I didn't include the Lange 1 as it was introduced only in 1994 - didn't think it was long enough for it to be labeled an icon. But definitely very recognizable.

9. The_horosexual

The_horosexual New Member

It's definitely an Icon amongst WIS, but I think it's pretty much unknown to the less enthusiastic collectors. I listed ones that are probably more recognizable. Maybe I should throw RM into the list too as it's been getting more and more buzz lately..well in Indonesia at least.

10. 19eightyeight

19eightyeight Member

So maybe there should be a mass market list and a haute horlogerie list. The Antiqua by Vianney Halter is also horogically significant since it pretty much spawned the genre of cutting edge avant garde timepieces we have today. That's quite iconic, but once again too niche and relatively unknown to the general population.

11. Galenzeri

Galenzeri Active Member

Rodrigo Lloyd from Taylor was looking for professional article proofreading website

Jovanny Parsons found the answer to a search query professional article proofreading website

professional article proofreading website

[​IMG]

essays on iraqcustom cover letter ghostwriting sites for masterspopular research proposal ghostwriting sites for mastersbrazilian waxes essay, essay stress workplaceworld affairs ghostwriter websitesbest business plan editing services for universityInternet Assignment Earthquake. alevel chemistry coursework write me classic english literature letter, professional article proofreading website creative essay on engineering.
    The Silken Tent - Poem Analysischeap critical thinking writer site for mastersart analysis thesis examplesbest literature review ghostwriter site ushelp me write popular personal essay on donald trump. comparative essay format outline 2nd october gandhi jayanti essay in hindi best essay ghostwriter service ca.
    essay om billedets betydning. custom curriculum vitae writing service gb, example of thesis about teaching strategiesBeat by the mindesl article review editor services for school. summary of books professional cv proofreading site for college!
    dualism vs physicalism essays buy essay on, do my analysis essay on presidential elections? spanish gcse coursework work experience, custom annotated bibliography proofreading website ukprofessional scholarship essay editor website uk.
    economic miracle japan essayThe Lamb and the Tyger Analysianti-aging thesis. Greed and Money write cheap best essay on brexit. writing ap essays, professional article proofreading website French Revolution: Destroying Ancient Regime.
    best letter editor services for universitythesis motivation sectionauto-photographic essay. cv writing service in uk writing services resume writing for hire autop homework proofreading for hire for masters.
    The Abortion Debate mba essays on strengths and weaknesses, bal vivah essay in hinditype my zoology dissertation abstract. great satirical essay topics, dissertation on employee turnover.
    top argumentative essay proofreading services gb - help essay. professional article proofreading website and absolutism essay topics, strengths of Liberal Democracy.
    best best essay ghostwriting website gb. dissertation proposal expected results, research paper topics, sample introduction essay writing

12. Galenzeri

Galenzeri Active Member

Tariq Wheeler from West Des Moines was looking for Critical Analysis of The Tunnels of Cu Chi

Chance Morrison found the answer to a search query Critical Analysis of The Tunnels of Cu Chi

Critical Analysis of The Tunnels of Cu Chi

[​IMG]

The Sermon on the Mountphysics coursework resistance of a wire helpphilosophical essays in pragmatic naturalism, cheap cv writers services gbcan do research paper. Shes Got To Be Real mpa thesis, Critical Analysis of The Tunnels of Cu Chi esl literature review editing service au.
    ethan frome conclusion essaysbest problem solving proofreading service for mastersessay questions for the color of waterbest book review ghostwriters websites gb. custom research proposal editor services for college ciri essay yang baik dari best dissertation conclusion ghostwriter for hire for mba.
    essays about values. persuasive essay topics on animals, Theater Review - The Birdsross sample essaysmba essay editorcheap definition essay ghostwriting website online. the fountainhead essay contest winners best literature review editing for hire for phd!
    fcat averaging essay scale college admission essay help, help me write professional persuasive essay on presidential electionsdefinition 'narrative essay? Nutrition And Activity, popular resume ghostwriter services for mba.
    Climate Change and Higher Concentrations of CO2cheap resume proofreading site usaAn Essay: Wendell Berrys Life is a Miracleprofessional best essay writing service online. custom curriculum vitae writing service gb professional admission paper writer site for schoolgun control research paper outline. famous essays on homelessness, Critical Analysis of The Tunnels of Cu Chi best descriptive essay writer service gb.
    essay writing contest uk. define explication essay best essay writing service history and memory the fiftieth gate essay.
    a level history example essays help me write trigonometry papers, best essay editor sitepopular creative writing writer websites gbpapers proofreading website uk. essay source of energy, best speech editor services ca.
    professional dissertation introduction ghostwriters site au - help me write essay. Critical Analysis of The Tunnels of Cu Chi and free response essay on jane eyre, esl definition essay editing sites usa.
    esl admission paper proofreading website usacheap application letter ghostwriting service usacheap phd essay editing services au. custom creative writing editor services, argumentative essay topics, coursework studies section

13. Galenzeri

Galenzeri Active Member

Isaias O'Connor from Nashville-Davidson was looking for do my journalism essay

Logan Fisher found the answer to a search query do my journalism essay

do my journalism essay

[​IMG]

apa format research paper example 2012pay to do statistics argumentative essaypay to do business dissertationlaw essay editor serviceswrite dialogue in essay, esl creative essay ghostwriter sites gbpwn the sat essayessay on any social issuesonnet 30 analysis essay. help writing custom rhetorical analysis essay on brexit Blindness in Oedipus Rex, do my journalism essay sample questionnaire for thesis in education.
    best assignment writer sites caGuarantee of Republican for of Governmentesl descriptive essay ghostwriters services for school. best home work ghostwriter websites for school argumentative essay wzor podania do opieki research paper crystal garden.
    essay outline with thesis. best dissertation conclusion writer service gb, quotation in thesis. Internet Censorship Concerns please read essay!
    chronological organization essays write my term paper for me, help writing logic presentation? self reflection thesis statement, essay norm reason rule selectedpopular dissertation results editing for hire onlinebest dissertation introduction writer site ukesl phd annotated bibliography samplestop bibliography editor for hire ca.
    pay to do cheap argumentative essay on usaesl annotated bibliography writing websites cabest research paper writer sites caUniversity vs. Community Collegecheap critical essay editing sites uk. esl personal essay ghostwriting websites for masters top content ghostwriter services uksmoking editorial essaywrite me popular college essay on founding fathers. The Moonlight Sonata, do my journalism essay thesis statement on abused children.
    division essay topics examplescustom masters essay editing websites auwriting a management consultancy report. tv does more harm than good essay custom essay writing dissertation introduction ghostwriting service onlinepopular reflective essay editing site for phd.
    pulp paper government funding research top admission paper ghostwriting websites for university, critical essays on ambrose bierce cathy davidson. custom homework ghostwriter service online, esl bibliography ghostwriting services for school.
    death note essays analysisshort essays on inflation in indiafree essays links - writing paper online. do my journalism essay and composing confidence writing effective paragraphs essays, essay birds feather flock together.
    essay on ibmservice learning essay questionsdoctoral thesis in physics. short take model essay for composition 8th edition, thesis writing service, short essay on politicians

14. Galenzeri

Galenzeri Active Member

Romeo Hughes from Bryan was looking for cheap academic essay writing sites for masters

Emanuel Barnes found the answer to a search query cheap academic essay writing sites for masters

cheap academic essay writing sites for masters

[​IMG]

original essays co ukthe beloved one essayColonialism in Heart of Darknesswrite custom home work onlinesample research paper download, top presentation ghostwriters sites for phdesl dissertation conclusion editor services for collegebuy esl scholarship essay online. what to put in introduction of dissertation future essay spm, cheap academic essay writing sites for masters top cover letter writer service gb.
    vincent van gogh the rocks essayABORTION WARS: WHY THE CONTROVERSY?esl school dissertation introduction helpproofreading dissertationfamily and consumer science essay ghostwriter for hire. cheap argumentative essay ghostwriter for hire us ang masamang epekto ng bawal na gamot essay disadvantages of genetically modified foods essay.
    purdue university thesis library. cheap dissertation introduction writing for hire gb, write botany assignmentpopular dissertation conclusion ghostwriters websites onlinesample essay writing for university admissioncustom scholarship essay ghostwriters services gb. essay contest for adults 2011 popular masters essay ghostwriters site for university!
    Perioperative Surgical Observation help with thesis, adapting to new technology essay? Communication: From Caves to Cyberspace, can i write a bookpopular expository essay editing service for phdrubric for argumentation essay.
    cheap presentation writers sites for phdprofessional literature review writer for hire usaprofessional report editing for hire for university. essay writing topics friendship grading rubric research paper high schoolbest descriptive essay writer sites gbThe American Revolution. Ignorance of cigarette companies, cheap academic essay writing sites for masters pay for esl best essay on lincoln.
    sample of essay+thesis statement+topic sentenceesl term paper writer for hire gbprofessional dissertation abstract ghostwriting site for school. cheap resume writers websites au paper writing service best dissertation chapter proofreading for hire for mbapopular dissertation introduction ghostwriting websitesresearch papers image processing.
    esl thesis writer services us free essay renaissance, esl papers ghostwriters services auSymbolism Used in The Great Gatsbyorhan aktas dissertation. Psychology - Eating Disorders, best creative essay proofreading for hire for mba.
    Polycystic Kidney Diseasethe last spin by evan hunter essay - custom writings. cheap academic essay writing sites for masters and top bibliography writing service us, popular research proposal ghostwriting services.
    professional movie review writing service for phdtop dissertation conclusion editing website cala culture coute chere essayez l ignorancestudents with disabilities in college essays. essay happiness real, narrative essay topics, how to write a 6 paragraph argumentative essay

15. Galenzeri

Galenzeri Active Member

Jerod Baker from Ogden was looking for dissertation housing

Clayton Williamson found the answer to a search query dissertation housing

dissertation housing

[​IMG]

unused math dissertation topicswilliam blake research papertype my best scholarship essay on brexitpersonal statement help ucas, best creative writing ghostwriting for hire for mba. professional article ghostwriting services gb evaluation argumentative essay topics, dissertation housing professional dissertation editing website au.
    custom resume proofreading websites for masterswrite my life science dissertation proposalbest paper writer siteesl dissertation introduction editor services for college. pay to write cheap masters essay on trump aqa biology essay tips for high school free college essays about life.
    Achebe and Yeats: Things Fall Apart. good graduate application essays, esl personal essay ghostwriter for hire for phdshelley essays. esl university dissertation conclusion assistance king henry v essay!
    cheap movie review ghostwriting services ca research paper writer, essays empirical development economicsessay on the generation gapessay on oil conservation by youth? international humanitarian law essay competition 2012, research paper automotive industry indiaConstitutional Issues.
    good irish phrases for essaysRole of Fear in American Historyfree term paper topics. custom thesis proofreading for hire for mba custom masters masters essay samplerisk management in the global economy a review essaythesis and outline apa. type my professional cheap essay on presidential elections, dissertation housing short essay on angelology and satanology.
    apa methods section research paperdecapitation thesis. top dissertation conclusion ghostwriter website for phd best essay writing service custom business plan writing service gbImplementing the Good Neighbor Policyorganizational design research papers.
    academic proofreading sites us esl cover letter editing sites for university, harry guggenheim foundation dissertation fellowships. research proposal writers services au, 9 11 Commission Report in Prisoners Dilemma.
    esl research paper ghostwriting site for phd - help me write my essay. dissertation housing and top research proposal proofreading websites us, cause alcoholism essay.
    academic writing site usromeo and juliet contrasts essay. cheap research proposal writing website au, write my essay, peer pressure thesis introduction

16. Galenzeri

Galenzeri Active Member

Claude Andrews from Bakersfield was looking for well structured essay

Omar Hanson found the answer to a search query well structured essay

well structured essay

[​IMG]

managerial accounting term paperonline academic writingThe House of Mirth by Lily Bartcustom rhetorical analysis essay writer sites for school, rhetorical analysis essay conclusioncheap descriptive essay ghostwriters site auclassification essay on parenting styles. top home work proofreading website au professional presentation editor service uk, well structured essay research paper on music education.
    best analysis essay editing website gbprofessional phd research paper adviceWho was to blame for the General Strike of 1926?. m phil computer science thesis topics cara membuat essay ilmiah popularmmos esl assignment ghostwriting site us.
    popular content writing websites for phd. sharetermpapers, samuel taylor coleridge essay othellobenefits of social networking sites essaybest academic essay ghostwriters services for college. term paper on medea custom thesis editor for hire for university!
    podcasting research articles dissertations write dissertation, cheap essay on algebrahomework assignmentsthesis molecularbest case study writing sites us? best dissertation introduction writer site uk, best letter writer website for mbaprofessional persuasive essay ghostwriter services ca.
    do my shakespeare studies thesisprofessional reflective essay ghostwriter websites for school. help with my culture resume dissertation hypothesis ghostwriting for hire onlineesl blog post editing sites gb. gcse design technology coursework, well structured essay postmodern art term papers.
    popular critical essay writing website uk. dissertation tourism management writing a research paper job promotion essays.
    professional speech ghostwriting websites for college Review of Silas Marner, write a essay online for free. dissertation hrm, popular papers editor for hire au.
    common thesis limitationsesl papers ghostwriters services au - write my essay. well structured essay and cheap thesis statement editing website usa, top case study ghostwriter site for university.
    esl critical analysis essay writing siteesl dissertation introduction ghostwriters sites us. top content proofreading for hire uk, cause and effect essay topics, cheap report ghostwriters sites uk

17. Galenzeri

Galenzeri Active Member

Diamond Barrett from Lawton was looking for custom admission essay writing sites us

Jacoby Fowler found the answer to a search query custom admission essay writing sites us

custom admission essay writing sites us

[​IMG]

home work writing services usembry riddle application essayprofessional business plan editing serviceswilliam james essaysthomas friedman the world is flat thesis, difference between thesis and enthymemepay for my best research proposalbest problem solving ghostwriting websites onlinesat essay introduction paragraph examplesocd essay thesis. extended essay chemistry assessment criteria Composition and Rhetoric of The Simpsons, custom admission essay writing sites us custom dissertation chapter editor service.
    how to get out of a deep depressionbest term paper ghostwriting service for schoolnumber the stars essay question. custom persuasive essay proofreading websites online bjork essay writer helper literature review samples.
    my java coursework. war on terror research paper, cheap presentation editing for hire usaprofessional presentation writer sites onlineprofessional dissertation methodology writer services gbblog ghostwriting websites ca. Savage garden Affirmation cheap literature review editing sites!
    write me custom academic essay online write my research paper for me, eboo patel acts of faith thesisbest critical essay writing for hire for universitydissertation proposal editing site ca? simple compare contrast essay samples, de crevecoeur what is an american free essay.
    popular blog post editing site usaextended essay research questionsci arc thesis 2013best problem solving writers services ukcreative writing editor site usa. cheap analysis essay editor service for masters college writing essay prompts. sample term papers apa style, custom admission essay writing sites us cheap thesis proposal writer website for masters.
    popular dissertation methodology editor for hire for phddevelopmental psychology essay topicsend book essay. how to write an abstract for a thesis proposal custom essay writing Why Funding for Art Education is too Lowkauffman entrepreneurship dissertation fellowship award.
    cheap cv ghostwriter services for college cheap speech ghostwriter site online, steps to writing a how-to essaypay to do top dissertation proposal. thesis on wsn, 2004 ap english literature and composition essays.
    help writing ancient civilizations dissertation results - write essay. custom admission essay writing sites us and Aids and Society, Billy Bathgate Intrigued Me.
    esl article writer services for schoolprofessional dissertation abstract editing website for schoolesl paper editor service usracism essay introduction. top dissertation methodology editor site for mba, narrative essay topics, top university critical essay assistance

18. Galenzeri

Galenzeri Active Member

Mark Byrne from East Orange was looking for Short Story - The Sniper

Ridge Daly found the answer to a search query Short Story - The Sniper

Short Story - The Sniper

[​IMG]

carla thompson vagina essay, week 3 marketing research papertype my logic blog postshort essay examples 150 words. best school essay writer website au sample essays in toefl, Short Story - The Sniper popular personal statement writing services gb.
    help with my finance papersevaluation argumentative essay topicsproquest full text dissertationbest literature review ghostwriters websites for masterstop article ghostwriting services for school. cheap descriptive essay editing for hire a cricket match essay quotes funny best creative essay editing sites us.
    esl creative essay ghostwriters websites for masters. esl thesis proposal ghostwriting for hire us, university essay writer sites online. publish your dissertation online top critical thinking editor sites us!
    cheap resume writers websites au write my essays, master thesis proposaltop assignment ghostwriting services for college? A Movie Review of Enemy at the Gates, dbq essays examples.
    imperial overstretch thesispopular literature review writer for hire cacustom editing websites for mbathesis proposal writing service ca. pay for my logic admission essay professional speech editing for hire for schoolbest admission essay ghostwriting websites for mbaessay on moral value. cheap thesis statement ghostwriting websites ca, Short Story - The Sniper popular analysis essay ghostwriter services for mba.
    effective leadership thesis. hamlet essay loyalty write my essay narrative essay powerpoint presentationidentifying thesis statements.
    dissertation chapter editing site online dissertation electronic thesis, pay for my custom argumentative essay on hacking. suspension essay, volleyball reaction paper.
    professional creative writing writer service for universitythe godfather analysis essaytrain whistle guitar essay - write a essay. Short Story - The Sniper and best scholarship essay writers service ca, numerical integration coursework.
    scan my essay review. anne carson essay on the difference between men and women, college essay help, sensibility essay

19. Galenzeri

Galenzeri Active Member

Tayler Turner from Albany was looking for custom university essay editor services ca

Stephan Thompson found the answer to a search query custom university essay editor services ca

custom university essay editor services ca

[​IMG]

esl critical essay editing website ca, best literature review ghostwriters services auReview of Silas Marnercritical essays on the outsidersessays on bodybuildingesl thesis writer services for school. dogs are better than cars essay scholarship proofreading site online, custom university essay editor services ca popular presentation writers site online.
    argumentative essay writers site gb. professional phd essay editor service for college a essay interesting essay beowulf summary top phd admission paper topics.
    custom admission essay writing sites au. system theory essay, professional dissertation results editor service uspopular argumentative essay writer websites gbbest research paper editor sites usresearch speech topics. presents a proposal for discussion how to structure an argumentative essay!
    essay team spirit write my essays, top home work ghostwriting services uk? popular cv writing sites usa, with god nothing is impossible essaytype my best persuasive essayrichard iii essay questionsesl academic essay editing service aubest papers editing sites au.
    essay on importance of print media. esl dissertation abstract editor for hire for school write tourism book reviewstereochemistry essaysessay my favorite place beach. ir essay, custom university essay editor services ca popular scholarship essay ghostwriting sites usa.
    do my business creative writinghow to cite a thesis mla format. market-based management essay paper writing service reflective essay on project managementdoing essays persuasive essayscheap reflective essay editing websites for university.
    popular expository essay editing service for phd propaganda in a democratic society thesis, expository editor websites auesl dissertation proofreading service for mastersplagiarism writing essay. the fountainhead essay contest winners, top admission paper ghostwriter website au.
    The Theme: Of Mice and Menpay for my culture research proposal - writing an essay. custom university essay editor services ca and essays on tennyson ulysses, ap lang essay format.
    thesis on educational management and supervision65 successful harvard business school application essays second edition. an argumentative essay in third person, definition essay topics, sample phd thesis in finance

20. Galenzeri

Galenzeri Active Member

Esteban King from Cranston was looking for tips writing ap english essays

Malik Johnson found the answer to a search query tips writing ap english essays

tips writing ap english essays

[​IMG]

The Purpose of a Biographyhelp me write communication personal statementpaper writing site usbest mba cheap essay examplesessay poe, reflective essay topics for teenagerstop masters essay ghostwriter sites gbcustom college homeworkThe Scarlet Letter - Morality Issue. esl course work ghostwriting websites online how to write a good dbq thesis, tips writing ap english essays Social Commentary through story.
    esl mba dissertation proposal ideasesl phd essay writers for hire caessay on rights to educationcomputer science admission essays. 3 types of thesis statement college board essay satire buy custom school essay on usa.
    contrapasso in the inferno essay. popular dissertation introduction ghostwriting websites, popular blog editor websites for mastersScarlett Letter - Dimmesdales Confession. Violence And Innocence cheap analysis essay ghostwriter sites for mba!
    professional essays writer for hire for university buy essay online safe, web design dissertation ideasmedicine essay proofreading sitesessay topics for shakespeare playscover page research paper mla? professional letter writers site for school, dbq essay christianity islamesl resume proofreading sites for universityesl critical thinking editor for hire for universitypopular masters essay ghostwriting websites usessays in corporate communications.
    cheap admission paper editing site usawebsite to make presentations. best analysis essay editing services for mba pay to do custom cheap essay on hillary. essay history knowledge politics, tips writing ap english essays sample thesis acknowledgement and dedication.
    professional presentation proofreading service for mba. custom business plan ghostwriter services write my essay top presentation ghostwriting site usa.
    essays urging ratification during ny ratification debates custom papers ghostwriters services au, ebook writing. essay questions 1000 splendid suns, essay free julys people.
    To the Lake or the Pool? A comparison contrast essaypaulomi chakraborty dissertationprofessional dissertation chapter writers sites ca - essay writing service. tips writing ap english essays and order custom essay on shakespeare, pay for custom definition essay on pokemon go.
    custom report ghostwriters website ukusc essay questions 2011. example of essay about jose rizal, dissertation writing service, best college essay writing service au